Featuring SFOS Hubs and Group Sites in the Richmond and Sunset Neighborhoods.
Weekend 2, October 21-22, 2017
What better way to explore the Avenues than by bicycle, with several artful stops along the route? We’ve created a suggested self-guided tour of the Westside SF Open Studios neighborhoods. Be sure to bring your Guide, your SFOS Map, and download the SFOS App ArtSpan SF Open Studios to discover even more SF Open Studios sites along the way.
1. Avenue 12 Gallery, 1101 Lake Street
2. Yonder Shop + Studio, 701 11th Avenue
3. Local Strange, 3243 Balboa Street
4. Noise, 3427 Balboa Street
5. Great Highway Gallery, 3649 Lawton Street
6. 3 Fish Studios, 4541 Irving Street
7. Artisans of San Francisco, 2549 Irving Street
7.5. Problem Library, 1288 15th Avenue
8. SF Women Artists Gallery, 647 Irving Street
8.5. Earthfire Arts Studio, 438 Judah Street
9. Local Take, 1371 9th Avenue
Want to Bike with a Group?
There is an organized bike tour on Saturday, October 21, 11am-5pm!
JOIN US! Check out the details and RSVP HERE!