Planning your SF Open Studios visits:
the SFOS Guide
The SF Open Studios Guide is your travel companion for each weekend of SF Open Studios. The glossy magazine includes artwork, studio addresses, and contact information for over 400 SF artists, PLUS a map of each weekend to help you plan your route.
PICK UP THE GUIDE around town
- SOMArts Cultural Center, 934 Brannan Street at the Open Studios Exhibition
- Blick Art Materials, 979 Market Street
- SF Open Studios Hub Exhibitions
- Avenue 12 Gallery, 1101 Lake Street
- Many more locations around the area- look on Instagram for #gettheguide2019
SHIP THE GUIDE TO YOU
Click here to purchase a copy of the 2019 SFOS Guide to be mailed directly to your door! Guides will be mailed in early October.
THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 26, 5:00-8PM
BLICK ART MATERIALS, 979 MARKET STREET
Get the 2019 SF Open Studios Guide magazine HOT off the press! ArtSpan's Annual Get-the-Guide Party will feature art material demonstrations, snacks, beverages, and door prizes as we celebrate the release of the Guide and the approaching SF Open Studios event.