As a Premier or PLUS level Registrant, your contact info and artwork image will be included in our printed SF Open Studios Guide. This means your image requirements are more robust to ensure the best print appearance.
Look at some samples from the 2019 ArtSpan SF Open Studios Guide to help you choose the most effective image for your work. Here is a complete version of our 2019 Online Guide.
A few tips:
- Choose a piece of work that represents the body of work you will be showing, so that viewers will quickly recognize it if they look for you after the event.
- Square images work well in the guide since they use the most available space.
- If your work is very detailed, consider a cropped section of the work.
- Our color reproduction is very high quality, and you will have a chance to proof your listing, but even so, you will be happier with an image that does not depend on very subtle color control.
- Your image must be a minimum size of 2.5 inches on the longest side, at 300 dpi.
- It must be in CMYK color space.
- TIFF images are strongly preferred. JPEG's are accepted.
- If you need help with formatting your image, please send us an email describing your problem and a phone number to reach you. Our support will be in touch on Monday, Wednesday or Friday.
Printed Guide Image Requirements Tutorial Video:
Here is a complete virtual version of the 2017 SFOS Guide.