SF Open Studios Guide
ADVERTISE IN THE GUIDE:
Advertising in the 2014 SF Open Studios Guide is one of the most effective ways to reach the thousands of people touring SF Open Studios during October and November. Distributed around the Bay Area, the Guide functions as a year-round resource that serves art collectors, art dealers, restaurant owners, interior designers, and other art enthusiasts who want to contact artists directly. The magazine includes artwork and contact information for over 500 SF artists, as well as articles on San Francisco’s renowned art community.
- Early-bird AD Deadline: Sunday, May 11
- Regular AD Deadline: Sunday, July 13
- AD Copy Due: Sunday, July 13
ArtSpan distributes 20,000 copies of the Guide to coffee shops, hotels, museums, bookstores, and many other retail and tourist spots throughout the Bay Area while the online Guide reaches thousands more throughout the USA. Last year, the Guide was distributed to over 500 locations in San Francisco alone. SF Open Studios attendees visit the mapped artists’ locations and keep the Guide as a memento and a reference.
- Click here for rates and specs.
- Click here for information about becoming a SF Open Studios HUB.
- Email email@example.com for information about SF Open Studios artist and SF Open Studios HUB rates.
GUIDE COVER COMPETITION:
Click here to read about the winner and four finalists of the 2014 SF Open Studios Guide Cover Competition.
FIND THE GUIDE:
Pick up your free copy of the 2013 SF Open Studios Guide at the ArtSpan office, 934 Brannan. Please make an appointment by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not in San Francisco?
- Order the 2013 SF Open Studios Guide online and it will be shipped directly to your door! $10 shipping fee.
- The 2014 edition of the SF Open Studios Guide will be available in mid-September, 2014.
Download the Complete SF Open Studios Map (PDF format)